|1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. On the stovetop over low heat, combine caramels, butter and milk in a small saucepan.
3. Stir frequently until smooth.
4. Remove caramel mixture from the heat, set aside.
5. Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
6. Slowly mix in the caramel mixture, so the eggs don’t scramble.
7. Add the pecans.
8. Pour pecan pie mixture into pie crust.
9. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until edges of crust is golden brown.
10. Allow pie to cool so filling stops cooking and firms up.